dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Thanks guys, I feel much better now, took it out on the golf balls! HAHA :DANYW, WOOHOO prelims are almost half (if not more) over!:D Recently I discovered this really superb talented artiste on youtube/myspace, he's AJ RAFAEL, from California! (: I THINK HIS MUSIC IS SO AMAZING, he sings great, he compositions leave people breathless and all that jazz, and though he's so friggin' talented, he's still really humble, and i can totally feel the LOVE AND PASSION he has for music as he sings and plays! I haven't seen someone that passionate about what they are doing in a long time. (: This is his rendition of I'll make a man out of you, from Disney's MULAN! (if you haven't heard of it, you dont have a childhood haha! HAHAHAHA kdkdkd! ohhhhh mokzy doesn't know who megara is, WHY?!??! HAHAHAHAH the one and only WIFE/LOVE OF HERCULES omg inserts big hearts here.) KUDOS TO AJ RAFAEL, go youtube and subscibe to his channel, his music really inspires (: wheee okay go chiong stats! :D jiayou everyone! :D |